Operations Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a colleague to join our company in Zádveřice, who will boost our team as Operations Maintenance Technician.
The fast-growing international manufacturer of high-quality and sophisticated cardboard packaging, especially for the food industry, and a member of the Greiner Group, is looking for a colleague to boost our team as
OPERATIONS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Are you technically skilled, do you enjoy analyzing machine processes and device failures and can you „get it sussed“ quickly? We are looking for a colleague to join our team.
As part of your job, you will be responsible for the reliable operation of semi-fully and fully automatic machines and equipment in production, fault diagnosis and repair, preventive maintenance, ensuring regular inspections, purchasing spare parts, maintaining and updating maintenance plans and related documentation, as well as routine operational repairs and maintenance within the company premises.
- Min. apprenticeship in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Experience with maintenance of machinery in electrical and mechanical terms
- Experience with automation in production is welcomed
- Interest in PLC programming
- Valid Decree 50/1978 Coll., §6
- Knowledge of English or German min. at level B1 (for basic communication with service technicians and for reading manuals)
- Driver’s license B
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Manual dexterity, honesty, team spirit and diligence
- Stability, human approach and a relaxed atmosphere
- Wage evaluation with regard to current practice
- Shares in the company’s economic results, extra rewards for Christmas and holidays
- 25 days holiday
- Meal vouchers and the possibility of catering directly at the company’s premises
- Excellent coffee daily for free
- Contributory pension scheme
- Trips to skis, theaters, season tickets for hockey and football matches
- Massages and other benefits in the company’s social program
Do you want to know more? Call 577 192 027 or write at email@example.com.